We’re Still Open!
During this time of uncertainty, we will continue servicing our Northern VA customers as long as it is safe to do so. The safety of our employees and customers has always been one of our top priorities, now more so than ever. We are following recommendations from the CDC and government to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and are taking extra precautions to protect the health and safety of our clients, our workers, and the community.
Procedures & Precautions:
- All of our employees are using hand sanitizer and frequent hand washing throughout their daily routines.
- Employees understand the “Social Distancing” expectation and will be maintaining a distance of 6 feet from our customers, as well as from other team members when possible.
- As per the CDC guidelines, we have no more than 10 individuals on a site and in the office.
- All crews consist of 3-person crews or fewer.
- If you are home when a crew arrives, please stay in your home – we’re happy to speak with you over the phone as we perform estimates, tree inspections, or tree work. If you’d prefer to come outside, we ask that you maintain a six foot distance from our team members.
- Our crew members will not enter your home or approach you directly.
- As always, your arborist will be your point of contact and will always be just a phone call, text or email away.
- We will provide updates on this page as needed. Circumstances are changing rapidly – we will keep you updated if anything changes with scheduling or work processes.
We appreciate your cooperation and hope that you are doing well.
How To Contact Us
We are still working normal business hours, Monday to Friday and weekends. You can always reach us by phone, email with any questions or concerns. We would love to hear from you and look forward to completing your projects soon!
Please contact Logan directly at (703) 963- 3938 if you have any questions.